Saturday, December 6, 2014

DIY Christmas Ribbon Wreath

The 3 step tutorial to the easiest DIY wreath in the world!

Step 1: bend a hanger into a round shape.
Step 2: start tying ribbons on the hanger into bows. Each bow required around 12" of ribbon and eventually I used up a LOT of ribbon!
Step 3: staple two large golden ribbon on the top of the wreath. 





I chose Christmas colors and I added two pine decorations too. There are million things you could do with this idea but I kept it simple! My first wreath!

[P.S. Sorry for the quality of the picture, as it taken from my humble phone!]


My Related Pinterest Board

7 comments:

  1. hi from Say G'day! SO cute :) This would be a great way to use up all the scraps of ribbon I have around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I can't make a ribbon to save my sole! Even if I could, my 5 little monkeys would get in the way! Good for you for being so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea and what a great way to use of scraps of ribbon! Thanks for sharing it with the Creating Christmas party.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, especially the idea of using a hanger! I keep struggling to find wreath bases (difficult to find at craft stores in Portugal) but I do have lots of hangers around...
    If you have time, I would love for you to share this post over at the Holidays Celebration link party that is live right now! It's such a neat idea, I'm sure our readers would love it too! (http://keepingitrreal.blogspot.pt/2015/12/holidays-celebration-link-party-4.html)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really pretty wreath, I have seen a few ideas to try for a new wreath so best get to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with this week's #pinitparty. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Thanks for sharing at the Thoughtful Spot Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete